For those of you wondering when the next Mothercare Expectant Parent Event is being held, we can tell you that the dates are between 6th and 20th August, 2017 and so you might want to BOOK NOW in order to avoid disappointment. This is because spaces fill up quick in stores throughout the UK.
There are many reasons why expectant parents go to such events, and some of those are because of the invaluable expert advice – which is so important for first-time parents – along with demonstrations, Mothercare discount vouchers and goodie bags (subject to availability)/
- The key parenting topics will include:
- Car safety and car seat fitting advice
- Nursery furniture, cot mattresses and the latest sleep safety advice
- Pushchair and pram choices
- Breast pumps and sterilising
- Suitable baby toys for the first 12 months
If you are interested, then you can Find your nearest store to book into an Expectant Parent event HERE. Remember that places are limited, and so you are only allowed to bring one additional person with you.